Saturday 18 November 2017

Merriest Christmas Wishes for GDP #113


Welcome. 
I'm back with another Global Design Project colour challenge project and I have to admit this was my toughest colour challenge so far. The colours for this weeks challenge are

And don't they look great together in this little graphic. 

On a card, however, I really struggled to come up with a design where the colours complimented each other. Finally, after many attempts, this is the card that I created


I'm loving the trend of embellishing cards with frayed ribbon at the moment. It's a great way to double purpose your ribbons and adds a fun detail to your project. 


My good friend Jennifer Frost gave me the inspiration to build up this section with embellishments in a recent Crafty Carrot Collective tutorial. Unfortunately I'm unable to share her design as it was part of an exclusive, subscribers only, tutorial program  but if you head over to the Crafty Carrot Collective blog you'll find details on how to join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you pop over to the Global Design Project blog to see how other designers have been inspired by this colour challenge

- Tan xx

2 comments: