Sunday 2 September 2018

Feelin' boho for GDP#153

Hello and welcome back.

Today I'm playing along with the Global Design Project colour challenge and have created a project using Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Soft Suede. 


There's something about the combo of pink and brown that makes me think "Boho" so the obvious stamp set choice for this challenge was the "Follow Your Dreams" set. 


Don't you just love this beautifully detailed dreamcatcher? For this project I  stamped  the dreamcatcher in Soft Suede and I used a combination of Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo to colour the flowers.


In keeping with the "dreamy boho" theme I created a soft watercolour background in Flirty Flamingo and added a little second and third generation stamping and a few white embossed flowers to create some subtle texture.

 

Lastly, to add a little extra dimension I added another die cut dreamcatcher to the background using the inlaid die cut technique.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you liked my project. Pop over to the Global Design Project blog to see what the designers  have created with this colour combo

Happy crafting
- Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment