Saturday 16 February 2019

Incredible Like You | Just Add Ink #444

Hello and welcome.

Well with my youngest child off to kinder this week I was able to have a little "me" time yesterday morning and I decided to spend the time crafting. For the first time in a few weeks I was able to take a break from my other crafting commitments and just have some fun playing with my supplies. As a starting base I chose to play along with this weeks Just Add Ink colour challenge and this is what I came up with.


The parameters for the Just Add Ink challenge were


I am really loving the combination if soft pinks with Poppy Parade at the moment, and for this challenge I also included some Soft Seafoam. 


The background on this card was created with the stripes stamp in the Incredible Like You stamp set. I love that the stripes are all just a little wonky so you don't need to be too perfect when lining them up. The sentiment also came from this same set and of course I've gone with my go-to flowers from my favourite, Jar of Love set.

If you're looking for some colour inspiration this weekend, why not try take up this challenge. For more inspiration head over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what the designers have come up with. 

Happy stamping
- Tan xx

10 comments:

  1. Tanya this is just beautiful, lovely to see those blossoms from Jar of Love being used again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Tanya! The soft Powder Pink Stripes make for a beautiful background and I love that you put Soft Sea Foam with the Challenge colours! So nice to see these Jar of Love Flowers. Really must have a play with them again. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Tanya. Love your beautiful little cluster of flowers. Thanks for joining the challenge at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Sweet card - I really love the addition of wooden leaves that are great textured elements. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Tania. Soft sea foam is a lovely, soft addition to the colours & I love the combination of stripes & florals. Glad you played along with our JAI colour challenge.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete