Sunday 11 August 2019

All Tied Up | Stamping Sunday Blog Hop


Hi everyone, and welcome. I'm a tad (okay maybe a lot) excited to be joining the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop team today. For those of you who are unfamiliar to the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop, it is a hop hosted by the extremely talented Sara Levin and features so many amazing demonstrators from across the globe. 

If you are stopping by my blog for the first time, welcome, I hope you like what you see. I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator from Bendigo, which is in Central Victoria, Australia. I am currently on the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team and I cannot not imagine my life without Stampin' Up!

Enough about me though, lets get to the fun stuff. This month's focus is ribbon and the design team are all sharing a variety of ways you can include ribbon in you projects. I love love love ribbon, so much that each time a new Annual Catalogue comes out I just HAVE to have every new ribbon available. (Don't worry, I'm not drowning in metres of ribbon, thanks to my annual ribbon share offer) For this particular challenge I decided to feature these few different ribbons, Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon, Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon and Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim.   


When creating this card and pillow box set I didn't actually have a receiptant in mind so I opted for this sentiment from the Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set so that they could be used for a range of occasions.


For the card I chose to feature a cluster of ribbon secured with some Linen Thread and given the vintage feel of the Woven Threads DSP and Heirloom Frame I could resist adding a key from the Bird Ballad Trinkets. If you look closely you may notice that I have cut the Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon in half, this is a great way of making your ribbon more versatile. 


Another great way to use ribbon is for gift packaging and these Kraft Pillow Boxes are my go-to gift boxes for a smaller item or gift card. I did, however, feel that the white dots didn't really fit the vintage feel I was aiming for with this set so I carefully pulled apart the seam of the box and turned the box inside out. Once again I've used the same selection of ribbon and secured another of those cute lil' keys with some Linen Thread. 

Thank you for joining me today. Please make sure you click on all the links below to check out what the other design team members have come up with. 

-Tan xx


Stamping Sunday Blog Hop Roll

8 comments:

  1. These projects are just adorable Tanya. So very feminine and delicate and those ribbons together are just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done an amazing job of sharing your love of ribbon on your pretty projects. Those little ribbon bundles are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the cluster of ribbons you created for both of your projects!!! So beautiful and so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very pretty Tanya! This combination of ribbon is perfect with the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper. Love it, and welcome to the Stamping Sunday Design Team! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. Am very excited to be joining you

      Delete