Sunday 10 May 2020

Retiring Favourites | Stamping Sunday



Hello and welcome everyone. Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are celebrating Mother's Day today.

Today the Stamping Sunday crew are showcasing some of their favourite Stampin' Up! products that are retiring at the end of this month . I find this time of the Stampin' Up! to be rather bittersweet; I'm so excited to see all the new goodies in the 2020/21 Annual Catalogue but at the same time sad to say goodbye to a few of my old favourites.



While quite a few of my favourites are retiring, today I'm showcasing the Stitched Label Dies and coordinating stamp set,  Stitched All Around, along with the Garden Lane DSP. Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo and Leaves Trinkets.



My favourite things about the Stitched Lace Dies has to be the extra stitching detail each on each of the dies, particularly the quilted effect die that I've use on the card base and die cut circle. I love the detail that this die adds and the good news is that it is still available in most markets so if you don't yet have it in your collection there's still time to pick it up.



Another item that I'm sad to see leave are these Copper Tea Tins. For the past couple of years
I have filled and embellished many of these tins as gifts for friends, neighbours and teachers and I am very glad I still have a few in my stash.

That's all I have to share today but I'm certain that the rest of the team have lots of retired items inspiration to share.

Sending crafty hugs
- Tan xx


3 comments:

  1. This is also one of my favorites! I love what you've done with it here. The texture die is so perfect for a tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous projects Tanya!!! Love how you embossed the labels and your colors are so elegant! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've added texture to the circular die cut piece. Beautiful projects xx

    ReplyDelete