Wednesday 29 July 2020

Sunshine & Happiness | Be Inspired Blog Hop



Hello everyone. Wow!! I can't believe it's already the last Wednesday of the month and time for another Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop. This month's theme is Sunshine & Happiness and, Boy, do we need some sunshine and happiness is the world right now. 


When I think of sunshine, bright yellows always come to mind and my happy colour is pink so I immediately knew I had to include this gorgeous striped pattern from the Flowers For Season Designer Series Paper in this design. With such a busy background I wanted to keep the rest of the card fairly simple with the word "Sunshine" die cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies and a sun created with  medallion from the North Pole Wonder dies.



What do think? I'm sure receiving this card in the mail would bring some sunshine to someone's day. Next up in the hop is my talented friend Janneke Dijkstra de Jong with another bright and happy project for you.

Thanks for joining me today
- Tan xx



4 comments:

  1. Happiness personified. Love the colors you've used. I love the Playful Alphabet Dies and how you've used the medallion from a Christmas set for a sunshine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tan, it totally radiates sunshine and happiness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card have you made Tan ;O)

    ReplyDelete