Monday 16 November 2020

Gift Box Tags | Let's Get Hopping


Welcome everyone to another Let's Get Hopping Blog Hop. The festive season is fast approaching and it's got myself and the rest of the Let's Get Hopping team thinking about gifts. I really enjoy using my Stampin' Up! supplies to create gifts and gift packaging, it's my way of adding a little some special to a gift. If you have been following me for a while you may recall I also enjoy baking and baked treats are my go-to gift for my children's' amazing school teachers each year. This year the kids thought cupcakes would be the perfect treat so today I'm sharing the embellished cupcake boxes that are ready to be filled with some delicious cupcakes at the end of the school year.



The patterned papers from the Trimming the Town DSP are the perfect base for a belly band and I used the Wreath Builder dies to create this Granny Apple Green wreath. With the addition of a couple of ornaments and a sentiment from the Tag Buffet and a little gold thread the belly band is complete. 



Next up in the hop is my friend Alicia Yap, who has just announced that she is going to be part of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team for 2021. When you hop over to her blog be sure to leave her a little congratulations in the comments.


 

13 comments:

  1. What a great idea Tanya and I am loving the vellum behind the wreath, such a simple idea but so effective x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Mo. Yes, without the vellum it just wasn't working. I love the subtle difference vellum makes

      Delete
  2. Great gift idea Tanya, who doesn't love baked goods! I love how soft the baubles are, they blend in beautifully without taking over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy. Yes baked goods always seem to be a winner.

      Delete
  3. What a super idea Tanya, I love this project and often bake goodies for my neighbours at Christmas. Gorgeous presentation idea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mikaela. I love when I can combine my two passions

      Delete
  4. Love how Stampin' Up! lets us make gifts extra special, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and fun gift to share with the teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is amazing - I am racing out to buy cupcake boxes. What a lovely gift it would make, everyone loves something edible at Christmas. Beautiful use of elements on the band Tanya. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely way to dress up a plain box with yummy baked treats. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete