Wednesday 2 June 2021

Sketch Challenge for Global Design Project #294

Hello everyone and welcome back. Here in Victoria we are in yet another lockdown and in an attempt to stave off insanity I'm filling any spare time between mumming and home schooling with crafting. Last night I thought I'd check out the Global Design Projects weekly challenge and was delighted to find it was a sketch challenge.

 And here is my interpretation of the sketch.

As you can see I've used a little creative licence and switched the sketch around slightly and moved my hanging plant and sentiment to the left of the card. This is my first play with the Plentiful Plants bundle but, I'm certain it's not my last, and with the addition of two new green In-Colors, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen this set is going to be so versatile for scrapbook pages, home decor and cards for all occasions.


3 comments:

  1. just dropping by when I am on Global Design Project website and saw your card, it's wonderful, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your kind words Pamela

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card. Congrats on the GDP294 win!

    ReplyDelete