Wednesday 25 May 2022

Be Inspired - Something New

 


Hello. Well it's been a long time since I've shared something here but I have to say it's lovely to be back participating in the Be Inspired Blog Hop. This month's theme is "Something New" and with a beautiful branch new Annual Catalogue, brimming with branch new Stampin' Up! goodies I had a lot to choose from. 


Each time Stampin' Up! releases a new catalogue, I have the pleasure of co-hosting an Online Launch Party with fellow Stampin' Up! demo, Mikaela Titheridge from the UK. During our most recent launch I chose to showcase the Brewed For You stamp set and created this simple card to show how the glass images can be used for beverages other than beer and wine, like an icy cold glass of lemonade, for example. 

Next up in the hop is Janneke Dijkstra do Jong. I can't wait to see what their "Something New" is. 



Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll

 

Tanya Rees (You are here)

Janneke Dijkstra de Jong

Carolynn Sander

Brian King

Emma Goddard

Stesha Bloodhart

Angela Meiritz-Reid


3 comments: