Friday 11 August 2017

Bundle of Love Memories & More

Hello again everyone.
I'm so glad you've decided to pop back.

Today I am having a closer look at the scrapbook page I shared in my first blog post (you can see the post here).


As I've mentioned before, scrapbooking is not something I often spend time doing, but when I saw the Bundle of Love Memories & More card pack in the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! catalogue I was inspired to step out of my comfort zone and create this scrapbook page featuring my youngest little man.

At first glance the Memories & More cards are the perfect accessory for pocket style memory keeping, but as the name suggests these card packs can be used for so much more.


In this project, I've combined the Memories & More cards, acetate sheets and stickers with photos, cardstock, Designer Series Paper, some embellishments and a little stamping to create a traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page.


I have to admit, I was pretty chuffed with the finished project. I definitely see more memory keeping in my future.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you've enjoyed this post and I look forward to sharing another project with you very soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment