Saturday 30 September 2017

Deck the Halls for GDP #106

Hello everyone. I'm sure I'm not the only paper crafter who loves Christmas and like many of you every year I can't wait to make a start on my Christmas creations. However this year, life has been so busy I've not done a scrap of Christmas crafting.... until today!!! 
So here it is, my very first Christmas card for 2017.



The inspiration for this card came from the Global Design Project sketch challenge this week, GDP #106. I love a great sketch challenge and this one is no exception. 



Once I had completed my card I still had my crafting mojo and the kids were entertained so I decided to create a coordinating wine bottle gift tag.  


I always make sure to have a couple of bottles of wine on hand around Christmas and these wine bottle gift tags are the perfect instant gift wrapping.

Both of these projects will be featured at a Christmas Paper Craft Party I'm co-hosting with the super amazing Jennifer Frost and Tracy Bish next month. I'd love to see you there, to find out more or book you place head over to booking page on Jennifer Frost's blog (click here)

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you pop over the the Global Design Project to see how others have been inspired by this sketch

- Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment