Friday 4 January 2019

Butterfly Gala


Happy New Year to you all. 

2019 is going to be such an amazing year, especially since it's the year I will be adorning my photos with this very special watermark!! 

I've been a bit quiet here over the past month but I have still be busy working on some super secret projects that I can't wait to share with you so be sure to pop back in the next couple of weeks.

Enough teasing though... I have also been working on some projects that I can share with you and here's one of them.


It's been a while since I've had butterflies in my collection of craft supplies but I just couldn't resist the Butterfly Gala set and coordinating Butterfly Duet punch from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue.


The design for this came about quite accidentally. I was working on another project when I noticed a couple of the little punched out butterflies sitting face down on a piece of white cardstock.  Don't you just love the white on white effect? 


You may also be wondering where the black and white gingham pattern is from. Well it comes from the exclusive Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper that you can only get as a free Sale-a-bration reward.


What is Sale-a-bration? 
Sale-a-bration is the biggest Stampin Up sale event of the year! Customers can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order, get bonus hostess reward dollars for qualifying workshops or get extra product in your Starter Kit if you join Stampin Up. 
Click on the image to go to my Stampin' Up! website and view the Sale-a-bration catalogue


If you live in Australia, don't have a demonstrator and want to take advantage of these great offers get in touch via the details in the "CONTACT ME" tab at the top of this page.

Happy crafting everyone
- Tan xx

Supplies used

Stamps: Butterfly Gala, Incredible Like You.
Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, Vellum.
Ink: StazOn Black, Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark.
Accessories & Tools: Layering Circles Framelits, Butterfly Duet Punch, Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon, Butterfly Elements, White Stampin' Emboss Powder,  Aqua Painter


No comments:

Post a Comment