Friday 1 March 2019

Sale-A-Bration Coordination Promotion | Artisan Design Team Blog Hop





Welcome to another Artisan Design Team Blog Hop and today we are sharing some more projects created with products from the Sale-A-Bration Coordination promotion.
The Sale-A-Bration Coordination promotion features brand new products that coordinate perfectly with select Sale-A-Bration items. These products are only available for a limited time.

The products I am showcasing today are the new Hop Around Framelit dies that coordinate with the So Hoppy Together stamp set. The So Hoppy Together stamp set is a Sale-A-Bration item that you can order for FREE for every $90 you purchase and the coordinating Hop Around framelits are available to purchase from today, 1st March, but you need to get in quick to add these to your crafting supplies as they will only be available until 31st March, or while supplies last.



These little frogs are just so cute but they are now so much more fun to play with when they are paired with these new Hop Around framelits. There is a framelit to cut out all three frogs, the dragonfly,the little crown and those gorgeous lil' flies. Stampin' Up! has also included some waterlily and lily pad dies to compliment the stamped imaged.

When creating this project I just couldn't decide which frog to use so I solved my problem by creating this "pop and twist" section for the inside of my card



What I love about these framelits is that I can stamp and colour my images on whisper white and quickly die-cut them to layer on my projects. Admittedly I do love a bit of fussy cutting, but die-cutting is so super quick and easy. 

These "Pop and Twist" cards are such a fun card to make and receive. Over the years I've made quite a few of these cards for my kids birthdays and I've found this tutorial by Nicky Gilburt super easy to follow. For those of you that have not seen these fun fold cards before the photos below show you how the card twists and folds to tuck away the panels that pop out once the card is opened.





I hope you have enjoyed this card and don't forget this stamp set and framelit set are only available for a limited time so be sure to get your order in as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out.

Next up in the hop is my fabulous friend Angela who has some truly beautiful projects to share with us



Thank you for joining me today

Happy Stamping
- Tan xx


Supplies used

Stamps: So Hoppy Together 
Card: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
Accessories & Tools: Hop Around Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Tropical Thinlits, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Frames Elements, Embossing Paste

15 comments:

  1. I love your idea, the frog on the pop and twist card, Tanya!
    So brilliant!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Tan, super cute and cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine tolle Karte mit einer coolen Technik! Das muss ich auch noch ausprobieren! Danke! Liebe Grüße Maike

    ReplyDelete

  4. Beautiful 3D project and beautiful photos Tanya! It's so happy and festive! Thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun Tanya! A fabulous take on the Pop and Twist card! Love all your layering and elements! Just gorgeous! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and super cute creation, Tanya. I love all the layered elements on the front and the fun twist n pop surprise on the inside is just brilliant. Gorgeously decorated and a fancy fold - that's my kind of card!

    ReplyDelete