Sunday 28 April 2019

All Geared Up To Celebrate

Hello everyone,

My youngest little one has been attending quite a few parties for his daycare and kinder buddies lately so I have been busy creating cards for him to give to his friends at these events. Not to typecast but most 4 year old boys love cars so the cool images from Geared Up Garage were the perfect go-to for these cards.

Now two of the cards I made were whipped up quite hastily before we headed off to the parties but I did manage to have enough time to take a pic of this one.


When creating this card I drew some inspiration from the team at the Global Design Team and their current sketch challenge GDP#186. Here is the sketch that inspired the layout of my card


I really love the detail in all the images in the Geared Up Garage stamp set. In this card I've used the oil can image to add a little extra detail to the DSP background and the oil stain stamp added some texture to the Basic Gray starburst circle.


The little splatters of silver were created using my favourite stamp from the Timeless Textures stamp set. I'm really going to miss this stamp when the set retires at the end of May. 

That's all for this post today but be sure to pop back and check out my blog again throughout the week. I've been very busy behind the scenes creating some great projects to share without in various posts over the next couple of weeks, including an amazing limited release surprise from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by.

- Tan xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I love your oil can background. Such a wonderful way to use these images and papers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete