Monday 19 October 2020

One For The Boys | Let's Get Hopping #36


Hello and welcome to another Let's Get Hopping blog hop. This month we are sharing projects created in the males in our lives in mind. Masculine cards usually seem to challenge most card makers but Stampin' Up! offer so many great stamp sets that are perfect for masculine cards and Geared Up Garage is one of my favourites.


Using the coordinating Garage Gears dies, a little sponging of white craft ink and some blends, this card came together fairly quickly and it could be easily recreated in a whole range of colours. 

Next up in the hop is my talented friend Alicia Yap. I'm looking forward to seeing what she and the rest of the team have to share with us all.









 




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card. Love the car!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Masculine card Tanya, I love the gears in the background adding a bit of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not used this set in a long while and really should have thought of it. Great masculine card Tanya and with super colour too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set too, one of my favs & this is a great card with lots of fun colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Tanya. Perfect for boys of any age x

    ReplyDelete