Monday 22 March 2021

Fabulous Florals | Lets Get Hopping #40

Hello everyone and welcome to another Let's Get Hopping Blog Hop and this month's theme is Fabulous Florals. There are so much floral options available in the range of Stampin' Up! stamp sets, finding something to work with for this theme was not going to be a challenge but, it was a piece of Designer Series Paper leftover from another project that ended up becoming the feature for this project.


Inspired by my fellow Let's Get Hopping friend, Mikaela Titheridge, I've coloured these flowers from the True Love Designer Series Paper with Stampin' Blends in So Saffron, Mango Melody, Petal Pink and Calypso Coral and the leaves are in Granny Apple Green. The gold embossed sentiment is from the Forever & Always stamp set and die cut with the coordinating Always Dies.

 

While the theme for this hop was to feature florals, I wanted to create this background that has been bouncing around in my mind since I first saw the Floral Heart Dies in the Stampin' Up! January - June Mini Catalogue. Now it did take quite a bit of die cutting and my desk was covered in teeny tiny hearts afterwards but I really love how it has turned out, so it was totally worth it. What do you think? I have plans to create another rainbow version when time permits so keep an eye out in the next week or two.

Next up in the hop is Shelly Wadge. If you have a scroll through Shelly's Instagram feed you'll see lots of floral inspiration and I'm certain she will have created another stunner for us today.

- Tan xx



 

3 comments:

  1. I love that background! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The heart background is divine 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background, and such a beautiful card too.

    ReplyDelete