Monday 20 September 2021

Anything but a card | Let's Get Hopping #46

 

Hello and welcome to this month's Let's Get Hopping blog hop. This month the theme is "Anything but a card" so get prepared to be inspired by a variety of projects. 
While most of my creating time is devoted to card making, I really enjoy getting stuck into the occasional home decor project and for this challenge I decided to create a Christmas wreath. 


I've had the wreath base sitting in my craft room for a year or two now, just waiting to be embellished. I used the Christmas Pinecone dies with some watercoloured Shimmery White cardstock to create the greenery and the pinecones have been die cut from Early Espresso and Soft Suede. 
The sentiment has come from the Christmas to Remember stamp set and has been die cut with a label from the Seasonal Label Dies.


Next up in the hop is Elizabeth Edlin. I'm looking forward to seeing what she has created for us. 
Happy crafting
- Tan xx



8 comments: