Monday 23 April 2018

Designer Series Paper Love for GDP #134


Hands up all you Designer Series Paper hoarders. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has sheets of DSP in their stash that they are "saving" for that special project that never seems to come along. 
I'm not sure why I think this way, what's the worst that can happen if I use up all my DSP? I mean if I run out I can always buy more, right? So in a bid to get over this I made a commitment to myself to start using up my DSP and this card is the first of what I hope will be many cards featuring my favourite DSP. 


This pattern from Delightful Daisy is my absolute favourite. The soft colours of Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Calypso Coral are so beautiful in this floral pattern. I'm also guilty of saving the pieces of the white wash woodgrain from the Wood Textures DSP stack but it goes so perfectly with the florals, don't you think?


My inspiration for this card came from this weeks Global Design Project sketch challenge (GDP #134)


This sketch is perfect for showcasing the beauty of the DSP. 
To see what the Global Design Project Team have done with this sketch head over to their blog here.


I also wanted to showcase one of my favourite retiring sets , Celebration Time. This cake image has been my go-to for many of my projects and I'm a little sad to see it go. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Tan xx

1 comment: