Tuesday 13 November 2018

The Secret's Out | Artisan Design Team 2019

Yay! I'm so excited to be writing this post. This past weekend I attended the Stampin' Up! OnStage local event in Melbourne, where the 2019 Artisan Design Team was announced and I'm absolutely thrilled to finally say that I will be a member of the team.

Being selected to be part of this team of 16 demonstrators from all over the world is a dream come true. I'm extremely honoured and grateful to be given this opportunity.


Here is a pic of the 2019 team on the screen at OnStage. The South Pacific region is being represented by some amazing talent in Rochelle Blok, Narelle Farrugia and Jackie Aitken from Australia and Angela Meiritz-Reid from New Zealand. I had the opportunity to meet Rochelle and Narelle at OnStage and they are as lovely and they are talented.


Once the team was announced Rochelle, Narelle and I were invited to the stage and were each presented with one of these beautiful gift boxes. Isn't it absolutely stunning!? The team at head office who decorated these really out did themselves.


Inside the box was my very own personalised Artisan stamp (can't wait to use that) and a Tiffany's bracelet!!!

Pretty amazing, hey?

I have to say I was completely blown away with Stampin' Up!'s generosity. As my Mum said "Who would have thought this 'card thingy' would lead to Tiffany's?"

The best part of the day was being able to share my moment with some of me beautiful stamping friends including my upline and current Artisan, Jennifer Frost. If it wasn't for Jenn's support, guidance and encouragement I would never have had the courage to start blogging, let alone apply for the Artisan Design Team.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me messages of congratulations. I can't wait to start creating and sharing my Artisan team journey with you all.

- Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment