Sunday 14 June 2020

Stampin' Fancy Friday | CASE a Fancy Friend




Hello everyone and welcome, 

It's Stampin' Fancy Friday time again and this month we are CASEing our Fancy Friends. Being part of this amazingly talented team initally had me overwhelmed with choice. How could I possibly choose just one designer to CASE, let alone choose one project? After a little time scrolling through Instagram I settled on this beautiful card by Krista Frattin.



Krista is a self-proclaimed "Lazy Stamper" but if you have seen any of her projects you wouldn't know it. She has an amazing talent of layering stamped images and die cuts to create stunning projects. 



When casing Krista's card I've gone with a similar layout featuring the Tasteful Touches stamp set. One of my favourite parts of the stamp set is the patterned stamps that are perfect for adding detail to the background of a card, so of course I had to add some tone-on-tone stamping to the Smokey Slate background and no "Krista inspired" card would be complete with a little ink splattering. The fussy cut flowers have been stamped in Basic Gray and then coloured with Rococo Rose blends. I've layered them over a die cut label from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and have then added some touches of texture withe some In Good Taste elements, Denim Ribbon, Scalloped Lace Trim and a few Metallic pearls. 

Thanks for joining me today. To see more CASE your Fancy Friend projects make sure you follow the Stampin Fancy Friday Instagram and Facebook pages.

-Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment