Thursday 9 May 2019

Hello Seaside Spray

Hello everyone, welcome to the first of a series of posts featuring the new 2019-2021 In Colors. For those of you who haven't seen the new In Colors, here they are;
Aren't they beautiful? They remind me of a colour palette that you might see in a home design magazine. In fact Terracotta Tile is a very similar colour to a feature wall in my living room.

Today I am featuring a project using Seaside Spray.


The background has been created by embossing the fern from the new Daisy Lane Stamp Set and I fussy cut the same fern to layer on top of a Sahara Sand label die cut using the new Stitched Nested Labels Dies.


Here's a closer look at the detail created by Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I think these are my new favourite dies. Inspired by the Just Add Ink challenge theme this week I chose to go with a Sympathy sentiment, although this card could easily be suitable for a birthday, get well, congratulations or thank you card.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Make sure you pop back in a couple of days to see another project featuring another new In Color.

- Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment