Thursday 2 May 2019

Ombre Lined Alphabet | Let's Get Hopping # 20


Hi everyone and welcome to my second blog post for today!!! Crazy, I know but I just loved this month's Lets Get Hopping Blog Hop theme so much there was no way I was going to miss it.

For those of you who are just joining the hop here, this month we are showcasing projects that featuring some form of colouring technique.

In my project I chose to use my Stampin' Up! blends to colour the letters in an ombre rainbow.


I don't know about you, but there is something about rainbow colours that make my heart smile and using Stampin' Blends to colour the letters in an ombre effect adds a little extra something to the project.


To tie in the rainbow theme I arranged some strips of Designer Series Paper across the card base, distressing the bottom edge a little to add some texture.

Next up in the hop is the amazing Eva Pottsova. I can't wait to see what she has to share with us. 


Thanks for stopping by today. 

- Tan xx


6 comments:

  1. Love your Birthday card its so happy and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is bright, fun and just so cheerful! Love it and the beautiful ombre effect you've created in each letter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this rainbow so much! Especially love that fringed look with the distressed pieces of DSP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright fun birthday card Tanya, especially the DSP background how it ties in the rainbow. Great ombre technique using blends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright, fun card Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love love!!! this card. The DSP background, the big letters, the colouring, the colour.... all of it. It makes my heart sign. So cheery!

    ReplyDelete