Sunday 10 November 2019

Brightly Gleaming | Stamping Sunday Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to another Stamping Sunday Blog Hop. This month the team are showcasing elements of the Brightly Gleaming Suite in the Stampin' Up 2019 Holiday Catalogue. 


The very first time I flicked through the Holiday Catalogue particular suite stood out as a favourite and the whole range of products have been my go-to for many of my Christmas projects. I absolutely adore the suite colour palette of Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Copper and Very Vanilla but for today's projects I wanted to take a different approach and use the Christmas Gleaming stamp set with the brights collection of colours. 


Aren't they pretty? There's something about these colours arranged in rainbow order that makes my heart smile. To create each of these 3" x 3" mini cards I stamped and heat embossed the ornament image in white on watercolour paper and then I added a watercolour wash in each of the different colours.

Once dry I then mounted each image on a square of coordinating cardstock before adhering to the card front. The sentiment from Tidings All Around was also heat embossed in white on Basic  Black cardstock and I added a little bling with some Silver Glimmer paper and some rhinestones. 

That's all from me today. Be sure to check out what the rest of team have created with this amazing suite. 

- Tan xx


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a gorgeous rainbow of colour Tanya! Love these super cute little mini cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Tanya! These are fab!! I can hear everyone running to pull out inks and try even more colors. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow Tanya!!! I just want to keep staring at your beautiful array of watercolored cards! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    your colors are a very good idea. Think outside the box, to use non typical christmas colors.

    Greeting
    Cornelia

    ReplyDelete