Friday 20 December 2019

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop - Tags, Tags, Tags & Tiny Keepsakes




Welcome to the final Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog hop for 2018!  Wow!!  What an amazing year it has been. I feel so blessed to have had this wonderful experience and I'm a deeply thankful for the beautiful friendships that I've gained in this group of incredibly talented artists.

Today I am featuring the Tags, Tags, Tags bundle and what could be more appropriate than creating some tags, tags and more tags.



Making tags is one of my favourite Christmas crafting activities and creating these was no exception. For these tags I started with the tag base. The striped and buffalo check stamps from the the Tiny Keepsakes bundle are awesome for creating background on tags.



   
My aim for creating these tags was to create a set with three different tag designs, one for each of the three Christmas themed images in the Tags, Tags, Tags stamp set. Creating cohesive sets of cards or tags can often be tricky but I've found if you stick to the same "recipe" for each design it's hard to go wrong. In this case each of the tags feature the same colour combo of Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party and Whisper White. They all have a similar layout of a focal point tag with a layer of either ribbon or another tag adhered to the tag base and each design features a little embellishment (rhinestones, pearl or fussy cut birds).

  

 Since these particular tags were for someone else I decided to package them in a gift box. Don't they look pretty all tied up with a bow?

Since this is my last Artisan posted I wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all you love and support over the last year, it really has meant so much to me. I've absolutely loved sharing my time on the Artisan Design Team with you all. Don't fret though, I'm not going anywhere and I hope you will still follow me on my crafting journey.

However with every ending there is a new beginning so now I'd love to take a moment to introduce the new Artisan team for 2020! I'm so happy for all these amazing designers and I know they're going to have a wonderful year together.


2020 Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team


Next up in the hop in my beautiful friend, Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch New Zealand. You are going to adore the cute little projects she has created.

Thanks joining me

- Tan xx







3 comments:

  1. Love your great set of tags--and the little gift box. Thanks for lots of inspiration this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these -- do you share the details for the box and tag measurements? Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete