Sunday 12 January 2020

Sale-A-Bration 2020 | Stamping Sunday Blog Hop



Hi everyone and welcome the first Stamping Sunday Blog Hop for the year and my first blog post for 2020. You may have noticed that I have made a few changes to my blog over the New Year break. I hope you like my new logo and watermark. This month the Stamping Sunday team are featuring their favourite Sale-A-Bration product. Before I start showing you my creations you probably want to know what Sale-A-Bration is. It’s the biggest Stampin’ Up! sale of the year! From January 3–March 31, you get FREE exclusive products when you shop, host, or join.

My favourite product on offer in Sale-A-Bration has to be the Golden Honey Speciality Designer Series Paper.


Don't you just love these stunning black, white and gold foil patterns? The cute little bees and flowers are gorgeous but I have to admit my favourite part about this DSP is the stripe, spot and honeycomb patterns, particularly the Basic Black and Whisper White stripe which is the pattern I've chosen to feature today.


This first project is aimed at the beginner stamper and while a beginner level project is usually features only stamps, paper and ink, I just couldn't resist stepping it up slightly by adding a little ribbon, a few rhinestones and a bit of a doily. 


When creating this next project for a casual crafter I kept with a similar layout to the first card, but used both some heat embossing and embossing paste and the sentiment has been punched out with the 2" Circle Punch.


Finally the last project has been designed with the avid crafter in mind. To tie the black and white stripe in with the floral design I opted for a white embossed sentiment on a black stitched rectangle and I busted out my Paper Snips to create a little cluster of fussy cut flowers.

The other patterns that I have featured in these projects come from my second favourite Sale-A-Bration exclusive product, this ah-maz-ing Designer Series Paper Sampler and Mini Cutter bundle which is available to anyone who joins Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration. 



I love how the Designer Series Paper Sampler includes a selection of DSP featured in the 2020 Occasions Catalogue. It is such a great way to get a little taste of each DSP pack .

That is all for me today. To see more of what is on offer with Sale-A-Bration be sure to check out what the rest of the team have been up to.



5 comments:

  1. Stunning way to use the designer papers together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant way to showcase these beautiful designer series papers!!! I especially love how you added the embossing paste to the casual card. Gorgeous projects Tanya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these DSP and the cards you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cards have you made with the DSP.

    ReplyDelete