Monday 20 January 2020

New Beginnings | Let's Get Hopping Blog Hop #27


Hello everyone and welcome back to another Let's Get Hopping blog hop. This month's theme is New Beginnings and I just couldn't go past creating a card for a new baby. 


While a baby card isn't the first thing you think of when you see the Come Sail Away Suite but this striped DSP pattern is so versatile and Balmy Blue is a perfect baby blue colour.  That said I'm sure this design could easily be adapted to create a card for a baby girl. 

That's all from me today. Next up in the hop is my beautiful friend from the US, Nina King McMillan. You are going to adore what she's created. 


- Tan xx

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card using a great set! That heart in the anchor, perfect touch! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Just the sweetest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful card, I love how you have used a very masculine suite and made it sweet, especially love the cute heart in the anchor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have used this set to create the cutest baby card Tanya. x

    ReplyDelete