Friday 19 February 2021

Paper Blooms | TGIF Challenge 304 Its All About Sale-A-Bration

 


Hello and welcome. It's Friday again so time for another TGIF Challenge and this week its all about Sale-A-Bration. With only a little over a week left to pick up some exclusive Sale-A-Bration freebies its the perfect time for you to get some inspiration and put in that last minute SAB order.


Every year when the Sale-A-Bration catalogue is released the very first thing I look for is what Designer Series Paper is on offer and this years offerings did not disappoint. However the Paper Blooms DSP pack was my hands down fav so it's no surprise that its the SAB product I chose to feature today.



If you weren't already aware, I absolutely love fussy cutting and while we were away camping last month I took a couple of sheets of this gorgeous DSP and spent a bit of time fussy cutting flowers. It was so relaxing and a great way to still be a little crafty without lugging my whole craft room away with us. These particular flowers are from one of the patterned pages, but if you see below there are a several pages of flowers that are great for fussy cutting.


Well I'm off to make a few more cards with my fussy cut flowers, but if you are looking for more Sale-A-Bration inspiration be sure to pop over to the TGIF Challenge blog to see what my fellow designers have created and don't forget to share your creations if you are inspired by this challenge.

- Tan



No comments:

Post a Comment