Friday 12 February 2021

A Berry Delightful Sketch | TGIF Challenge #303


 Hello everyone. Wow!! I knew it had been a while but I've just realised that its been over a month since I've last posted. We've been very busy in our house with school holiday fun, camping trips and preparing to return to school. The kids have all been back almost two weeks now and are loving it. Let's hope their school year isn't interrupted with lockdowns and remote learning this year. All that aside I'm delighted to be back sharing my creations with you all and what better way to start than a TFIG Challenge.

This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge, my favourite type of challenge and this sketch is a great one.

And here is my take on the sketch.


The minute I saw the bright berry imagery and plaid/gingham patterns in the Berry Delightful DSP in the 2021 Sale-A-Bration promotion I knew I had to have it in my collection. The DSP and the Berry Blessings stamp set that it's paired with coordinate perfectly with the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and Strawberry Builder punch but for this particular project I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut the images from the DSP.


Well that's all from me today but be sure to head over to the TGIF Challenges blog to see how the other designers have been inspired by this sketch and don't forget to share your own creations if you choose to play along, we'd love to see them.

- Tan xx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment