Friday 9 April 2021

Slimline Cards | TGIF Challenges #311

 


Happy Friday to you all. Welcome to another TGIF Challenge and this week the design team are sharing slimline cards. I don't know about the rest of you but, I rarely steer from creating standard sized cards so I enjoyed working with something different.





To create this card I started by using a Blending Brush to blend a background of Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Calypso Coral and Magenta Madness on to Shimmer Cardstock and then I splattered water over the panel to add some extra detail. The butterflies have die cut with the Brilliant Wings dies and I added some dimension but slightly curling the wings with a bone folder. 

That's all for me today but to get more slimline card inspiration head of the TGIF Challenges Blog to see what the rest of the team has created, and if we have inspired you to create your own slimline card don't forget to share it on the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment