Wednesday 31 March 2021

Large Sentiment | Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop

Good evening and welcome back to my blog. Today I'm so please to be participating in the Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop, it's been a while between hops and I'm glad to be hopping with the team again. This month's theme is Large Sentiments and I have taken advantage of this theme to have a go at an outlined words technique that Melody Hyde shared earlier this year. (Check out Melody's tutorial on her Instagram video here.) 


I've also drawn inspiration for the colour scheme and imagery from a card Cindy Schuster shared as part of The Crafty Carrot Collective Birthday Celebration (see the original card here). The moment I saw the card Cindy had created I knew I had to CASE for a baby card. Thanks for the inspiration Cindy.

Next up in the hop is my beautiful friend, Carolynn Sander . I'm excited to see what Large Sentiment she has incorporated in her card. 

- Tan xx



6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Tanya! I love how you've arranged these beautiful flowers and how you snipped around the words. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tanya, absolutely perfect x

    ReplyDelete