Sunday 23 May 2021

ESAD 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I'm participating in another ESAD Blog Hop and this time we are all showcasing products from the Stampin' Up! 2021 -2022 Annual Catalogue. 
Oh goodness, there is so much to love about this new catalogue and it was tough to choose what to share with you today. So like any good book I decided it was best to start at the beginning and share a project created with the Beauty of the Earth Suite on pages 10 and 11 of the catalogue. 


The Beauty of Friendship stamp set and coordinating Beautiful Trees dies along with the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper has imagery suited to any season throughout the year and since we are well and truly in the depths of autumn here in Central Victoria, bare tree branches and cold foggy mornings were the source of my inspiration.  

Next up in the hop is my beautiful friend, Lou Kitzelman. I can't wait to see what she has created to share with us today.


Blog Hop Participants List

1.       Sharni Haines

2.       Nicole Wilson

3.       Narelle Fasulo

4.       Monique Fielder

5.       Sue Vine

6.       Tanya Rees

7.       Lou Kitzelman

8.       Melissa Gifford

9.   Teresa Leggo

10.   Tracy Held

11.   Delys Cram

14.   Kelly Kent

15.   Rebecca Scurr

16.   Denise Buetler






 

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Tanya and yes I think you have captured the feel of Autumn perfectly. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trees, great card Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant. Love this Tanya. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and isn't this paper just perfect for our current season? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Autumn card, looks not unlike my back garden! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! I love that dsp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Looking forward to seeing you work your way through the rest of the catalogue! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout, I love the addition of the pearls, they really lift the look of the card.

    ReplyDelete