Friday 23 July 2021

Decorated Envelopes | TGIF Challenge 326

 


Whoop whoop! It's Friday! If your week has been anything like mine I'm sure you are as happy to see Friday as I am. I have, however, found a few moments to get crafty this week, just in time to create for this weeks TGIF Challenge.


This weeks challenge is to create a decorated envelope and it gave me the perfect excuse to get organised with a little thank you gift I've been meaning to get together for a special someone. 



Hands up if you often give people Gift Vouchers/Certificates. I've always had mixed feeling about gift vouchers as I always like to put thought into the gifts I give people and a voucher can sometimes be seen as a bit of a "cop out" and rarely do stores issue beautifully packaged gift vouchers. However, this dilemma can easily be solved by creating your own decorated envelope. 


To create this envelope I used a sheet of the Sweet Symmetry DSP and added an embossed cardstock belly band and a simply stamped tag. By using DSP for the envelope, not only is the envelope decorated on the outside, but beautiful on the inside too.

To see what the rest of the TGIF Challenges team have created be sure to pop over to the TGIF Challenges blog and why not take up the challenge to create your own decorated envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment