Monday 19 July 2021

Favourite Occasion | Let's Get Hopping #44


 Hello everyone and welcome to another Let's Get Hopping blog hop. This month we are all sharing projects created for our Favourite Occasion. Aside from birthdays and Christmas, there are so many reasons or occasions to create and give a handmade card; weddings, a new baby, sympathy, thank you, a new home; but at the moment my favourite reason to make and send a card is just to say hi.


There's no doubt that receiving a "just because" card makes your heart smile, but for me I feel equally as good making and sending a card just to say to someone and in times like now when we are more distanced from each other what better way to connect.

Next up in the hop is my friend Megan Teare. I'm looking forward to seeing what she and the rest of the team have created for their favourite occasion.




4 comments:

  1. I just adore those strawberries! And they look so good on the textured background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Tan! I love how you partially embossed the brick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love those cards that are for no more a reason than to say hello. Beautiful card Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of your card, gorgeous for a "just because" card! :)

    ReplyDelete