Friday 25 June 2021

Farmhouse Chic - Designer Takeover | TGIF Challenge 322


 Hey hey, it's Friday!!! And time for another TGIF Challenge. This week's challenge has been set by Andrea Tracy-Tucker from One Stampin' Mother Tucker.


Admittedly Farmhouse Chic is not a style that I'm familiar with but after a little scrolling through Pinterest pointed me in the right direction and I relished the opportunity to ink up my Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set again. I chose to stick with the natural feel of the timber and fabric from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and added a little gingham ribbon and a splash of gold foil. 


If like me, you are intrigued to see what the rest of the team have created based on this theme make sure you pop over to the TGIF Challenges blog and if your are inspired to create your own Farmhouse Chic project we'd love you to share it with us.

- Tan xx 


1 comment:

  1. So nice to see the lovely Sunflowers again Tanya. I love the way you've styled the card background.

    ReplyDelete