Friday 24 December 2021

Masking Technique | TGIF Challenges

 


Happy Friday and happy Christmas Eve everyone. Thankfully I've managed to get everything organised for Christmas this year and myself and my family are having a super chilled Christmas Eve, which has allowed me to have a little craft time. 

This weeks TGIF Challenges theme is masking. There are various masking methods but the method I used today is to post-it notes to mask stamped images.


I love using this technique to create backgrounds and cards with minimal layers. To create this particular card I've used the brand new Dahlia Days stamp set from upcoming Stampin' Up! 2022 Jan-June Mini Catalogue. I really love this set so keep your eye out for more dahlia projects. 

For more masking inspiration pop over to the TGIF Challenges blog, to see what the rest of the team have created and if you are inspired by the theme please share with us. 

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season.

- Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment