Friday 11 February 2022

Sketch Challenge | TGIF Challenges #355


Happy Friday everyone. Time for another TGIF Challenges sketch challenge and the team has a sweet little sketch for your all just in time for Valentines Day.


Valentine's Day was the first occasion I thought of when I saw this sketch but not everyone celebrates Valentine's so I decided to create a Thank you card instead.  


 I love the simplicity of this sketch and wanted to carry the simple design through to my project. You may have noticed that there's no stamping, DSP, or embellishments on my card, instead I've used die cutting, paper piecing and scoring to add detail and texture.

Looking for more sketch inspiration, head over to the TGIF Challenges Blog to check out what my fellow designers have created.

-Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment