Wednesday 31 August 2022

Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop | Pick A Season


Good evening, everyone, and welcome to this month's Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop. This month's theme is Pick a Season, Summer, Autumn, Winter, or Spring. Can you guess what season I chose?



If you can't decide whether the theme of my project is Spring or Autumn, you are not alone. Initially, when I decided to fussy cut these gorgeous images from the Rings of Love DSP I was drawn to the autumnal reds, browns and yellows but once I started arranging the images the green leaves and butterflies had me thinking of Spring. So, I guess in this case, the theme of my card is truly is a Pick a Season. 

Be sure to click the next button below to see what Janneke has created for this challenge


Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll


 

8 comments:

  1. I love your fussy cutting and to pop them up. What a work of love and it's a gorgeous fall/spring card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I do love a spot of fussy cutting.

      Delete
  2. I have this DSP coming and I like that you picked this pattern as a trans seasonal one. Pretty card and love the sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh trans-seasonal!! I hadn't thought of that. Glad you like it

      Delete
  3. Your card is absolutely amazing, Tanya! What wonderful attention to details with all that snipping and repositioning! Truly fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your card is amazing Tan - all that fussy cutting is superb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. I do enjoy fussy cutting

      Delete