Friday 26 August 2022

What Would You Do Without White Cardstock | TGIF Challenges #383


 Happy Friday!! It's been a while since I've had some quality time at my craft desk but  I am so pleased to be back participating in this week's TGIF Challenges. 


Wow! This is was a tough challenge. White cardstock is by far my most used product and scrolling through my past projects, I only found 1 or 2 projects that were free of white cardstock. However, with a little fussy cutting and some gorgeous DSP, I managed to put a little something together. 


What do you think? I love it when a few simple elements come together so well. 

Want a little more inspiration? Pop over to the TGIF Challenges blog to see what the rest of the team have created and while you're there, why not have a go at creating your own "white cardstock free" project. We'd love to see what you come up with. 

Happy Stamping

-Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment