Thursday 4 June 2020

In Good Taste Make & Take

Hello and welcome

Yay! The brand new Stampin' Up! catalogue has been launched and WOW, is it choc-full of amazing new stamps, papers and beautiful embellishments.

Last weekend I had the pleasure of co-hosting an Online Launch event with the lovely Mikaela Titheridge where we shared 6 Facebook live tutorials and 4 Make & Take tutorials and today I thought I'd share one of those Make & Takes with you.


On my first flick through the new catalogue the In Good Taste suite was immediately my favourite. The Tasteful Touches Stamp Set has such a variety of images and sentiments and the coordinating Tasteful Labels Dies is an absolute must-have. But it was the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper that caught my eye first. This DSP pack has the most amazing variety of visual textures. For this make & take I chose to feature a tile pattern but if you pop back over the next few days you will see just a few examples of the variety of different looks you can achieve with this one pack of DSP.



Since we were unable to gather in person and my guests were able to play with new products I chose to add a sample of die-cut leaves from the Forever Flourishing Dies in both Petal Pink and Vellum. (Side note, using vellum die-cut is this week's TGIF Challenge blogs theme. Check out the what the TGIF design team did with vellum die-cuts here)


Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure you pop back over the next few days to some more samples that were shared during our launch. 

- Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment