Monday 8 June 2020

One Suite, Two Different Looks

Hello and welcome,

As promised, I'm back today sharing more projects from my Online Catalogue Launch.

I had the pleasure of focusing on the In Good Taste suite for one of my Facebook live tutorials and I wanted to highlight the variety of patterns in the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.


For this first card, I went with a dark woodgrain background and added some subtle stamping in Early Espresso. Sticking with warmer tones of Gray Granite, Very Vanilla, Rococo Rose and Gold I've added different textures of ribbon and thread and some gold "dipped" feathers


For my second project I've created a whole different look drawing inspiration from the blue and white tile patterned DSP. I chose the compliment the tile with a light woodgrain and added a few In Good Taste elements. The flowers have been stamped in Night of Navy and then coloured with blends in light Night of Navy and light Seaside Spray. Finally I added a pop of yellow with a Daffodil Delight label for the sentiment over some crisp white Faux Linen ribbon. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you found some inspiration in this projects. 

- Tan xx

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, Such pretty cards with the In Good Taste suite. Thank you for sharing with GDP!

    ReplyDelete