Wednesday 28 August 2019

Embossing | Be Inspired Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to another Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop. This month myself and my fellow designers are sharing projects that feature embossing. 

There are a few different ways you can emboss projects, dry embossing with an embossing folder or dies and an embossing mat, embossing with a paste or heat embossing with powders and a heat tool. I chose to feature heat embossing for my project as it is by far my favourite embossing technique. The effect that can easily be achieved with some Versamark ink, embossing powder and a heat tool never fails to give your projects wow factor.  



These gorgeous baubles are from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set that is featured in the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue and for this project I have stamped and embossed them in white before going over the panel with a watercolour wash in Pretty Peacock. 

Given the focus of this project was embossing I chose to add a little more embossing, this time in silver with a panel of stripes below the sentiment. Normally I wouldn't include so much embossing on the one card but I thing with Christmas you can get away with it. 

Next up in the hop is the fabulous Monica Gale, I just love her creative style and I'm sure you will too. 



Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll

Tanya Rees (You are here)


Thanks for stopping by

- Tan xx

2 comments: