Sunday 25 August 2019

ESAD 2019 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek Blog Hop


August isn't too early to be talking about Christmas, is it?? No? Oh good. Well, today I'm delighted to be joining the ESAD (Extra Special Australiasian Demonstrators) team in Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek Blog Hop, where we are all sharing projects created with products from the new Holiday Catalogue that goes live to customers on Wednesday 4th September. 

There are so many gorgeous new products in the new catalogue that it was almost impossible to chose one to focus on. In fact the card I'm about to show you includes a couple new products. 


If you have been following me for a while you may have noticed that this colour combo of Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green is a favourite of mine for Christmas so of course it was my colour combo choice for the first Christmas project for 2019.

The holly image and sentiment come from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set which is part of the Brightly Gleaming suite. This stamp set was at the very top of my wish list when I first saw the catalogue and I can guarantee you are going to see a lot more of it on my blog over the coming months. 

Another detail that you may have noticed on my project is the embossed background. This particular pattern has been created with the new Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder that is part of the Monster Bash suite in the Holiday Catalogue. While Halloween is starting to become more popular in Australia it is not a holiday that we celebrate in our family (much to my children's disgust) so usually I skim past the Halloween section of the catalogue. However this year the suite really appealed to the party planner in me and so I took a little more time to look at that part of the catalogue and was delighted to discover this versatile folder. 

That is all from me today but if you follow along the hop there is a heap more Holiday inspiration to be found. Next up is Sandra Mastello, I can't wait to see what she is sharing with us today.




Blog hop participant list:


Thanks so much for stopping by

- Tan xx



12 comments:

  1. I love this, Tanya. All that whie space to showcase the embossing folder. Love your card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love, love this colour combo - so fresh and bright. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Tanya, I'm loving simplicity of white space cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tan, love your colour combo and great design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tanya, I love these colours together for Christmas. The embossed background looks amazing, I must add this folder to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colors, need to go have second look at the embossing folder, versatile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I just love these colours and I have to admit I had to look in the catalogue for this folder. Totally missed it as I also just flew past the Halloween section. Beautiful card, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that colour combo - perfect for an Aussie Christmas. Gorgeous card Tanya. I completely missed that embossing folder but now (of course) I just have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card. I like that colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love that embossing folder!! Another one to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and fabulous colour combination. It's Christmas-y but modern and bright. A very cool card :)

    ReplyDelete