Wednesday 26 February 2020

Sale-A-Bration | Be Inspired Blog Hop

 


Hello everyone and welcome. Today I'm participating in the Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop and this month we are sharing projects created with Sale-A-Bration products. With such a great range of products to choose from it was tough to decide what to feature in today's hop but in the end I had to come back to two of my favourites, the Golden Honey Speciality Designer Series Paper and the Happy Birthday to You stamp set.




So what do you think? I am absolutely loving my Lovely Lipstick blends at the moment and the bright bold pink works so well with gold, white and black.

What's your favourite Sale-A-Bration product? I'm sure the Golden Honey Speciality DSP would have to be at the top of most peoples list. If you have visited my blog recently you would know that I just can't get enough of the black and white stripe but the DSP pack has a great selection of stunning patterns and this gold foil and white honeycomb pattern is no exception.

Next up in the hop the amazingly talented Janneke Dijkstra deJong. Click on the next button below to check out her gorgeous creation and make sure you continue on the hop to see what the whole design team has shared.



Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll

Tanya Rees (You are here)

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Tanya! This is such a great blend of these two products - both are A+ choices! I love the layout of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the line of flowers, one of my favorite card layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing Tanya ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Tanya, those two SAB products look perfect together x

    ReplyDelete