Monday 17 February 2020

Shaker Cards | Let's Get Hopping Blog Hop


Hello and welcome. Today I'm hopping with the Let's Get Hopping team and this month we are sharing shaker cards. A shaker card is one of the first interactive cards I made when I first started card making and I often find myself making them for my kids to give to their friends. 



To create this card I chose to use the Little Ladybug stamp set, which is an exclusive host benefit set from Sale-a-bration. Aren't these lil ladybugs just the cutest? For the shaker element I used some fussy cut mini ladybugs, some diecut flowers and leaves and some silver sequins.

Next up in the hop is Teresa Brown. I can't wait to see what Teresa and rest of the Let's Get Hopping team have to share with us. 



Happy stamping
- Tan xx 

4 comments:

  1. I love the little ladybugs, flowers and leaves as shaker elements! The ladybug stamp set is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet!!Love that you have used the little baby ladybugs as the shaker parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this card Tanya. So very cheerful in all ways. Fabulous !! xx

    ReplyDelete