Sunday 9 August 2020

Playing Favourites | Stamping Sunday

 

It's Stamping Sunday time again, welcome back. This month the team are sharing projects created with their favourite product from the Stampin' Up! 2020 August - December Mini Catalogue. I have to say picking a favourite from this catalogue is not an easy task, there are so many fabulous goodies to choose from, however it is hard to go past the Peace & Joy bundle.

With a combination of big bold words, little block sentiments and a selection of leaves and berries, the Peace & Joy stamp set is great for creating some simple card but add the Joy Dies and the fun you can have with this bundle goes to a whole new level. To demonstrate the versatility of the bundle I have created three cards, each one a stepped up version of the last.

Using just stamps, ink and paper this first card is perfect for the Beginner Stamper. The colour combo was been inspired by the new Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper, which includes this gorgeous stripe pattern that I've used in the background of each of my cards.

Stepping up this next card to the Casual Stamper level, I've added some texture and dimension with fussy cut holly leaves and berries, some frayed red linen trim and clear heat embossing on the words 'Peace' and 'Joy'.

Finally I have taken this last card to the Avid Crafter level with die cut words from the Joy Dies, a second panel of coordinating DSP and some Gold Glimmer Enamel dots, coloured with blends as berries.

Thanks for joining me today. To see more Mini Catalogue inspiration be sure to check out what the rest of the team have created

- Tan xx

6 comments:

  1. Great Christmas Cards Tanya ... this set is definitely on my wish list!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryll, you won't regret getting them

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards Tanya!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tanya, these are perfect! They fall in my category of I can make them for my whole list.

    ReplyDelete