Friday 14 August 2020

Gingham Christmas | #TGIFC 277 Sketch Challenge

 


Whoop whoop!!! It's Friday again and I'm back playing along with another TGIF Challenge. This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge.

And here is my take on the sketch


When creating this card I used the scallop dies from the Budding Blooms Dies to create two scalloped slits and then die cut the word "Happy" in the centre with the Playful Alphabet Dies. Initially wanted to insert a Magenta Madness water coloured panel beneath the "Happy", but try as I might I just could make the concept work and instead I substituted the water colour panel with a piece of gingham patterned DSP from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper pack. I then added a bauble and holly sprig from the Tag Buffet Stamp Set and the word "Christmas" from Peace & Joy. I think my favourite parts of this card, though, is the pops of Magenta Madness, don't they look great with the Mossy Meadow and Whisper White?

Thank you for joining me again today. If you haven't already, make sure you pop over to the TGIF Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have come up with for this challenge.

- Tan xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment