Sunday 13 September 2020

Festive Flowers | #TGIFC 281 Sketch Challenge


Ooops!! I have a confession to make. I thought I was so organised with my TGIF challenge project this week and then realised last night that I forgot my blog post. So here it is, just a couple of days late. This week the TGIF challenge is a sketch challenge and I love this sketch.


The rectangle detail in this sketch immediately inspired me to use panels of DSP as the focal point and I have been looking for a way to use this gorgeous poinsettia pattern from the Flowers For Every Season DSP pack. To add some extra detail I've die cut the panels with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.

As you can see I've played with the sketch a little and flipped it, and then added a simple sentiment panel and a little metallic edge ribbon. By keeping this card simple it is a great design to recreate in bulk for Christmas. 

Thanks for joining me today. To check out what the rest of the gang at TGIF Challenges have done with this sketch and to join in with the challenge pop over to the blog here.

- Tan xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment