Friday 14 May 2021

Sketch Challenge | TGIF Challenges #316

 


Happy Friday everyone. It's time for another TGIF Challenge and this week it's a sketch challenge. I know I've mentioned before that I love a sketch challenge and this one is no exception. 


The stripes in the background on this sketch had me thinking of a playful kids birthday card so I took the opportunity to ink up one of my new stamp sets, Party Puffins.



Don't you just love these cute lil' puffins? With a little guy in his first year of school this year, our weekends are often busy with birthday parties so a stash of cards featuring this festive fluffy friends will come in handy over the next few months.

Well that's it from me today. Make sure you pop over to the TGIF Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the team have created and if you have been inspired by the sketch then please share your project with us

- Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment